Locations: Chesterfield (Derbyshire)
Job Type: Permanent
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- Free car parking on-site
Established in 1965, employing over 190 staff and with a turnover in excess of £20m, Clee Hill is the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We also operate a ‘general purpose’ fleet of compact and mid-range sized construction and materials handling equipment across the UK. We have been operating over 55 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,500 machines.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the main purpose of the role is to clean off plant and equipment ready for hire, collect spare parts, carry out repair and maintenance work and to ensure the workshop, offices and yard are kept clean and tidy to a good standard at all times.
The role will also involve delivering and collecting small plant equipment ranging from Rollers to Welfare Units.
- To clean and prepare plant and equipment ready for hire.
- To keep all public areas, workshops, stores, offices, welfare facilities and yard area clean and tidy and free from hazards including spillage and trip hazards
- Ad hoc upkeep and maintenance duties including property maintenance and repairs, moving machines and manual handling
Full Job Description is available upon request.
It is preferred that the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and be experienced in towing. The Company is looking for hard working, keen individuals.