Locations: Ludlow, Shropshire
Job Type: Permanent
- Competitive salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Free car parking on-site
Established in 1965, employing over 190 staff and with a turnover in excess of £20m, Clee Hill is the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We also operate a ‘general purpose’ fleet of compact and mid-range sized construction and materials handling equipment across the UK. We have been operating over 55 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,500 machines.
We have a vacancy for a Depot Administrator at our Ludlow Depot (SY8 3QF).
Reporting to the Depot Manager the main purpose is to provide efficient and professional administrative and hire desk support. You will be responsible for everything from raising purchase orders and updating maintenance records to liaising with suppliers.
We also provide product and other appropriate training during your career with us.
- Maintain the Rental Management (RM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms for CHP and taking off hire notifications. Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limit / “Accounts on Stop” and dealing effectively with all related paperwork.
- Administration of Service Records
Full Job Description is available upon request.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar administration role and be proficient and confident in using Microsoft Office applications.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Analytical, precise & accurate
- Able to prioritise workload
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Must be able to work to a tight schedule and reliably see-through tasks to completion
- Reliable and punctual