Job Type: Permanent
About Clee Hill Plant
Established in 1965, employing over 190 staff and with a turnover in excess of £20m, Clee Hill is the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We also operate a ‘general purpose’ fleet of compact and mid-range sized construction and materials handling equipment across the UK. We have been operating over 55 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,500 machines.
We have an opportunity available for a Service Coordinator at our Chesterfield depot (S41 0JW). Basic hours are 8:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday (45 hours per week).
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the main purpose is to provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Workshop Manager, whilst ensuring full compliance with the appropriate Company’s Policies, Procedures and Legal requirements.
- Demonstrate full commitment to the Company’s Mission Statement
- Receiving calls from customers and arranging outside fitters to attend
- Maintain contact with customers on the progress and completion of repairs and servicing
- Organising site servicing including arranging convenient times with customers for attendance
Full Job Description can be provided upon request.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar administration role and be proficient and confident in using Microsoft Office applications.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Analytical, precise & accurate
- Able to prioritise workload
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Must be able to work to a tight schedule and reliably see through tasks to completion
- Reliable and punctual
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays with service enhancements