Quality Systems Manager
Locations: Head Office, Chesterfield
Job Type: Permanent
Quality Systems Manager
- Competitive salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Free car parking on-site
Established in 1965, employing over 190 staff and with a turnover in excess of £20m, Clee Hill is the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We also operate a ‘general purpose’ fleet of compact and mid-range sized construction and materials handling equipment across the UK. We have been operating over 55 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,500 machines.
We have a vacancy for a Quality Systems Manager based at our Head Office, Chesterfield (S41 0JW) to support the Quality Environmental Safety Health (QESH) and Transport Manager in the operation of the Company’s QESH Management and Transport Systems and their compliance with the Company’s Policies, Procedures and External Accreditations.
As part of the role, you will be required to travel on occasion to our 9 depots.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the Company’s Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and Transport Systems to ensure they meet legal, Company’s and Accredited Bodies’ requirements whilst delivering continuous performance improvements to the satisfaction of all our Stakeholders
- Carry out internal audits in accordance with the agreed audit programme encompassing Quality, Environment, Safety, Health and Transport to ensure compliance with all of the Company’s procedures
- Issue Non-Conformance Reports for procedural failures focusing on Root Cause Analysis and assist the Depot / Departmental Managers with Corrective / Preventative Actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Contribute to maintaining ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and FORS
Full job description can be provided upon request
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role in a multi-site operation in the Construction Industry and/or in Plant Machinery and Transport related activities. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 systems and have a successful record of Audit in these standards.
Candidates must possess a valid driving licence.