Area Sales Manager (South East and London)
Locations: South East and London
Job Type: Permanent
About Clee Hill Plant
Established in 1965, employing over 190 staff and with a turnover in excess of £20m, Clee Hill is the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We also operate a ‘general purpose’ fleet of compact and mid-range sized construction and materials handling equipment across the UK. We have been operating over 55 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,500 machines.
We have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager to cover the South East and London area. Basic hours are 8:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday (45 hours per week) on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the key objective of the role is to promote the Company’s products and services with new, existing and potential customers and build and maintain professional relationships with them.
- Develop and manage effective Regional Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Identify and develop profitable business opportunities through new customers and products
- Develop, secure and manage the existing customer portfolio and allocated Regional Contacts
Full Job Description can be provided upon request.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role in the Plant Hire Industry and have demonstrated success in consistently hitting sales targets in a high pressure and competitive environment.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Employer contributory pension
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays with service enhancements