Central Sales Support and Account Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Central Sales Support and Coordinator
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Free car parking on-site
Established in 1965, employing over 190 staff and with a turnover in excess of £20m, Clee Hill is the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We also operate a ‘general purpose’ fleet of compact and mid-range sized construction and materials handling equipment across the UK. We have been operating over 55 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,500 machines.
Due to continuous growth, we have a brand-new vacancy for a Central Sales Support and Account Manager within our new offices at our Corby Depot (NN18 8AA). Working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Reporting to Sales Director the main purpose of the role is to promote the Company products and services to new, existing and potential customers, to build and maintain professional relationships with customers, and supply marketing and administrative support to the Company Sales Team and Depots.
We also provide product and other appropriate training during your career with us.
- Provide administrative support and assist in tender submissions, evaluations, and questionnaires
- Achieve daily call targets and complete all details on CRM (electronic call sheets) for all telephone sales calls and emails
- Call and update the external sales leads system, passing on relevant information to your Sales Representative and Area Sales Manager
Full Job Description is available upon request.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role and have expertise in Social Media platforms and in tender administration.