Clee Hill Plant Limited is a leading construction plant hire company and the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We have supplied non-operated plant and equipment hire services to customers in construction, civil engineering and road maintenance for 50 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,000 machines.
We have opportunities available for qualified Plant Fitters. Basic hours are 8:00am until 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am until 3:30pm Friday (39 hours per week).
Reporting to Workshop Supervisor the main purpose of the role is to service and repair plant equipment and vehicles in accordance with Company and Manufacturers Service Schedules.
- Complete all relevant pre-hire checks and complete related paperwork.
- Carry out scheduled Service Inspections and servicing and repairs in compliance with manufacturers specifications.
- Carry out all tasks in compliance with the Company’s Environmental and Health and Safety Procedures.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified, and have experience of plant and equipment associated with the Company business.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Proven qualifications and experience as a Plant Fitter
- A valid driving licence
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer Service focused
Please ensure you complete an application form along with your cv and send to email@example.com