Clee Hill Plant Limited is a leading construction plant hire company and the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We have supplied non-operated plant and equipment hire services to customers in construction, civil engineering and road maintenance for over 55 years which is a testament to our culture of “committed to service in everything we do.”
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,300 machines.
Basic hours are 8:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday (45 hours per week) on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Depot Manager the main purpose is to provide efficient and professional administrative and hire desk support. You will be responsible for everything from raising purchase orders and updating maintenance records to liaising with suppliers.
- Maintain the Rental Management (RM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms for CHP and taking off hire notifications. Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limit / “Accounts on Stop” and dealing effectively with all related paperwork.
- Receiving calls from customers and arranging outside fitters to attend.
- Administration of Service Records.
- Day to day management / input of Workshop Call Log.
- Completion and submission of Warranty Claims.
- Administration of security devices.
- Parts / spares purchasing and Purchase Order administration.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar administration role and be proficient and confident in using Microsoft Office applications.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Analytical, precise & accurate
- Able to prioritise workload
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Must be able to work to a tight schedule and reliably see through tasks to completion
- Reliable and punctual
Please ensure you complete an application form along with your cv and send to firstname.lastname@example.org